“NEWS FEED: What’s on your mind?”
“Becoming a Social Media Specialist on Facebook”
DID YOU KNOW….
• Social networking now accounts for 22% of all time spent online in the US.
• The number of social media users age 65 and older grew 100 percent throughout 2010, so that one in four people in that age group are now part of a social networking site.
• Facebook today is worth close to $50 Billion, has over 600 million users and 50% of active users sign on at least once a day
• According to Social Media Today, in April 2010 an estimated 41.6% of the U.S. population had a Facebook account
• Over 50% of the worlds population is under 30 years old, and 96% of them have joined a social network.
Join us on the “Everything Lidia Radio Show” on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 6:30 PM on WGBB 1240 AM or streaming live online at www.am1240wgbb.com when Lidia is joined by Cindy Mardenfeld, President of Infinity Relations, Inc., and they discuss the benefits of social media and “Facebook” and how to maximize these platforms to promote your business and yourself.